This page was last updated: April 17, 2014
4/22 - General Choirboosters' Meeting, 7 p.m., Choir Room
4/23 - Chansonettes' tour (see below)
Seniors: Baby Picture and Senior Picture to Mr. Foley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send by May 1, 2014. (This is a different set of pictures than you send for senior dvd.)
5/2 - 4:30 p.m. Catered food for students - all choir students invited
5:30 p.m. Families may join in for awards and singing
5/7 - Choir concert, 7:00 p.m.
The Shawnee Mission East Choir Boosters organization provides added support for the hundreds of students enrolled in one or more of the school's five choirs.
We are so fortunate to have a vibrant group of students
involved in Choral activities under the tutelage of such a talented and dedicated director as Ken Foley. To help them operate at such a high level, members of the Choir Boosters volunteer in various ways.
For example, needs exist for people to:
- assist with various choir activities/events throughout the school year,
- work with Mr. Foley to plan and execute one or more performances,
- recruit ushers for one concert each year,
- serve as liaisons for parents with questions, and
- help assign robes and stolls and to assist students in keeping them organized and in good condition.
Some fundraising is done by the organization, and amounts raised along with membership fees, serve to enhance the work Ken Foley is doing for our students.
Support our choirs by becoming a member of Choirboosters:
Sally Foster Sall
Shawnee Mission East Choir Boosters
Your 2013-2014 Choir Boosters Executive Board Members:
Janet Peterson- President
Amy Cramer - President Elect 2014-2015
Cindy Beasley - Treasurer
Jill Peters and Julie Foster - Fundraising
Susan Cunningham - Membership
Nancy Weatherholt - Communications
Patty Mader and Betsy Sweeney - Secretaries
Chansonettes' tour - schedule:
KU Cancer 8:15 - 8:45 a.m. Brighton Gardens 9:15 - 9:45 a.m. The Forum 10:00 - 10:30 a.m. Bishop Spencer Place 11:00 - 11:30 a.m.
Crown Center (or other) for lunch noon - 1:00 p.m.
Crown Center performance 1:00 - 1:45 p.m.